Download PDF of Posting
Who We Are:
Data Realty is a data center and data management company. Our mission is to harness the power of data and use it to fuel the economic engines of growing companies, communities, and people. We aspire to be the place where data lives and people thrive. Data Realty’s ultimate goal is to build the most advanced, enterprise data management and analytics platform for middle market companies. We serve data driven organizations with a primary focus on the financial services, healthcare, retail, media, and legal industries.
From our humble beginnings in Innovation Park at Notre Dame, a commercial accelerator for technology companies, we became the first business to build a fully operational data center at Ignition Park, a state-certified tech hub that is catalyzing technology growth in Northern Indiana.
The Controller will be responsible for developing the financial foundation for Data Realty and Aunalytics, two of the fastest growing companies in the region. The Controller will play a vital role in growing the company organically, across multiple business units and through expansion to new markets.
Initially, the Controller will perform all aspects of the financial function including daily operations, information flow, and financial close. The Controller will work closely with the VP of Operations and operating managers to drive business strategy and execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and manage all aspects of the financial function including: budgeting and forecasting, internal and external reporting, financial controls, tax compliance and audit coordination, capital expenditures, cash management, and accounts receivable and accounts payable activity.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish annual objectives, financial plans and budgets, and compliance with corporate governance practices.
- Partner with operations managers in monthly business reviews of costs versus plans. Communicate trends to understand key business drivers; develop and track key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute management reporting tools to drive effective business decisions, using information and data from other groups including sales, marketing, engineering and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Graduate degree preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP standards
- Five years of related work experience
- Keen financial and business acumen
- A passion for the details and an ability to explain them to diverse audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sense of humor
- Share our values of growth, relationships, integrity, and passion
- Track record of thriving in an entrepreneurial and self-starting environment
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Exposure to the booming field of data analytics
- Chance to work with a rapidly expanding company
Please email your resume to Mary Jo Ogren at email@example.com.