Aunalytics is an analytics software and services company whose mission is to harness the power of data and use it to fuel the economic engine of growing companies, communities, and people. We offer an end-to-end cloud analytics platform that was designed to manage and automate data ingestion, compute resources, data set creation, advanced data science, and accelerated data interaction—allowing dramatically increased speed to insights. Aunalytics also provides analytics solutions for specific business objectives, with a focus on digital, consumer, operational, and IoT applications across a wide variety of industries.
Aunalytics is looking for talented, enthusiastic candidates to join our team. We are an exciting start-up with a highly collaborative environment delivering high-powered analytics. Data scientists at Aunalytics are building the next generation data science platform and are rapidly solving the business problems and delivering value.
As a member of the Data Science team, you will be responsible for developing and applying data science algorithms to answer the big questions for businesses and make a positive impact. You will be responsible for designing and developing experiments to test new ideas and deploy them. You will help develop applications that leverage our expertise. Our solutions are at the bleeding edge of Data Science, and Aunalytics offers an exciting and collaborative environment to engage on some of the greatest challenges facing businesses today
- M.S., or PhD in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, operations research, applied mathematics, engineering, mathematics or related quantitative fields
- Prior research or development experience working with data and solving problems with data
- Strong working knowledge of machine learning and statistics
- Data Visualization skills are a plus
- Creativity to apply concepts to real world problems
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment with a frequently demanding schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Inquisitiveness and an eagerness to learn new technologies and apply concepts to real world problems
Location: South Bend, IN