The Controller will be responsible for developing the financial foundation for Data Realty and Aunalytics, two of the fastest growing companies in the region. The Controller will play a vital role in growing the company organically, across multiple business units and through expansion to new markets.
Initially, the Controller will perform all aspects of the financial function including daily operations, information flow, and financial close. The Controller will work closely with the VP of Operations and operating managers to drive business strategy and execution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform and manage all aspects of the financial function including: budgeting and forecasting, internal and external reporting, financial controls, tax compliance and audit coordination, capital expenditures, cash management, and accounts receivable and accounts payable activity.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish annual objectives, financial plans and budgets, and compliance with corporate governance practices.
- Partner with operations managers in monthly business reviews of costs versus plans. Communicate trends to understand key business drivers; develop and track key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute management reporting tools to drive effective business decisions, using information and data from other groups including sales, marketing, engineering and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Graduate degree preferred
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP standards
- Five years of related work experience
- Keen financial and business acumen
- A passion for the details and an ability to explain them to diverse audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sense of humor
- Share our values of growth, relationships, integrity, and passion
- Track record of thriving in an entrepreneurial and self-starting environment
Location: South Bend, IN